SMS Service Providers
How to get your ClickSend API Key:
- Login into your ClickSend account.
- Navigate to Developers > API Credentials
- You will need to enter Username & API key in your General Settings.
- Copy the API Key and use it in the SMS for WooCommerce provider settings.
- Click on the Numbers > SMS and copy the phone number that you will enter in your General Settings as Sender phone number.
How to get your Fast2SMS API Key:
Login into your Fast2SMS account.
Go to Dashboard > Dev API and Copy your API Authorization Key.
You will have to enter API key in your SMS Settings.
How to get your API Key:
You can find your Nexmo API Keys by login into your Nexmo account.
You can copy your API key & API Secret from Nexmo Dashboard.
How to Get MSG91 API keys
Login into your MSG91 account.
Go to Dashboard and Copy your Authkey and Sender ID.
You will have to enter Authkey and Sender ID SMS Settings.
How to get the Twilio API Key
Login into your Twilio account.
Copy your Account SID and Auth Token.
Copy the phone number and put as a Sender ID.
You will have to enter Username & API key & Sender ID in your SMS Settings.
How to get the SMSAlert API Key
Login into your SMS Alert account.
Go to Api keys and Copy your Auth key
Go to Sender ID and Copy your Sender ID
You will have to enter Auth key and Sender ID in your General Settings.