You can use EasySMS to send out the order status update, and shipping & delivery SMS notifications to your customers.
Setup EasySMS SMS Integration
To set up the SMS notifications, on your WordPress admin, go to SMS Settings > Settings, and click on the SMS Service Provider:
- Select EasySMS from the list of SMS service providers
- Add your EasySMS API key, and Sender phone number (given to you by EasySMS)
How to get your EasySMS API Key:
- Login into your EasySMS account.
- You will need to enter your Use API key in your General Settings.
- Copy the API Key and use it in the SMS provider settings.
EasySMS lets you send SMS messages globally, through A Web Based SMS Portal or Transactional SMS via SMS Gateway API. It also allows the Administrator to manage the automatically sent SMS notifications for customer sign-ups and on-demand SMS messages to any international mobile phone number.