You can use ClickSend to send out the order status update, and shipping & delivery SMS notifications to your customers.
Setup ClickSend SMS Integration
To set up the SMS notifications, on your WordPress admin, go to SMS Settings > Settings, and click on the SMS Service Provider:
- Select ClickSend from the list of SMS service providers
- Add your ClickSend API username, key, and Sender phone number (given to you by ClickSend)
How to get your ClickSend API Key:
- Login into your ClickSend account.
- Navigate to Developers > API Credentials
- You will need to enter your Username & API key in your General Settings.
- Copy the API Key and use it in the SMS provider settings.
How to get your ClickSend phone number:
- Click on the Numbers > SMS and copy the phone number that you will enter in your General Settings as the Sender phone number.
ClickSend lets you send SMS messages globally, through A Web Based SMS Portal or Transactional SMS via SMS Gateway API. Using ClickSend SMS you can be confident your customers and staff are receiving and reading your SMS messages.