Add Tracking To Orders
You can also add tracking numbers to orders when viewing your orders list and
Make sure that the Order Actions column is visible (screen options) and you’ll have the “Add Tracking” action button that opens the add tracking LightBox popup.
When adding tracking numbers to orders, you’ll get the following options:
- Tracking Number – enter the tracking number
- Shipping Provider – this option will display the shipping providers that were enabled in the shipping providers list. AST PRO comes with auto-detection functionality that will automatically detect the shipping provider when you enter the tracking number
- Shipping Date – defaults to current date
- Update the order status – you can set the order status as Completed =?(Shipped), Partially Shipped and trigger the email notifications to your customers.
- Fulfil Order button – Click to add tracking number and fulfil the order
Please note: You can add multiple tracking numbers to each order and the tracking info will display on the panel and you can click on the tracking number link to track the order.
The Shipment Tracking panel will display on the single order page on the sidebar. You can click on the add tracking button to open the options.
You can add multiple tracking numbers to each order by clicking the add tracking info from the shipment tracking panel. Once added, the tracking info will display on the panel and you can clicking on the tracking number link to track the order.
Add Tracking form the orders list
You can Quick add tracking numbers to orders when you are viewing your orders list and avoid the need to edit each order to add the tracking and fulfil the order. from the the Orders Actions columns on the WooCommerce orders list, click on the add tracking action button and the add tracking LightBox will open.
When you click on the Add tracking action button the Lightbox will open to quickly add tracking numbers to orders:
Delete a tracking number
In case you added the wrong number and you need to update the tracking information, you can delete the tracking number and add a new tracking info.
If you already marked the order as shipped and the old tracking info was sent to the customer, you can notify your customers on the updated tracking numbers b by adding a customer order note.