In the report settings panel, you can set up the report email information:
- Report Title – The title of the sales report email
- Enable Email – Enable/disable sending the report
- Report type – The frequency at which the report should be sent
- Send an email at – the time of day to send out the report email
- Day on week – Day of the week to send the report email
- Day on Month – the day of the month to send the report email
- Email Recipients – Add the email address/es of the recipients that will receive the email report(comma separated)
- Email Subject – Customize the subject of the email
- Additional Content – Add additional content to the email
Reports will include sales data of the selected period up until 23:59 (server time) the day before the report is generated. For example:
- Daily is 12:00:00am to 11:59:59pm on that day.
- Weekly is 12:00:00am on the first day to 11:59:59pm on the last day
- Monthly is 12:00:00am on the first day of the previous month to 11:59:59pm on the last day of the previous month
Note: Reports are scheduled in your WordPress site’s time zone. You can find your timezone settings under Settings > General.