Add Tracking Options
We provide a range of options to customize the Add Tracking process. The following options are available in the tracking settings section:
Add tracking options
- Enable the Tracking Per Item by Default – This option allows you to select whether to show the products section open or closed in the add tracking lightbox by default.
- Show item SKU – This option allows you to display the SKU for each item in the order in the add tracking lightbox.
- Display the product image when adding tracking to orders – This option allows you to display the product image for each item in the order in the add tracking lightbox.
- Set the “mark as shipped” option checked when adding tracking info to orders – This option allows you to automatically check the “mark as shipped” checkbox when adding tracking information to orders.
- Enable Shipping Providers Auto-detection (Beta) – This option allows you to enable the auto-detection of shipping providers when adding tracking information to orders. The plugin will automatically detect the shipping provider based on the tracking number that you enter.
- Enable Legacy add tracking panel when editing orders – This option allows you to enable the standard add tracking panel in the edit order admin, disabling the Lightbox add tracking model.
- Add Tracking Order Action– This option allows you to choose on which order status in your store you would like to display the add tracking icon in the order actions menu. For example, you may choose to display the icon only when an order is in the “Processing” status.